05/09/2017 (Week 2)
Liam Yue Wei (0327686)
Web Design and New Media
Good Website vs Bad Website
I have learned several factors to make a difference between a good website and a bad website:
I was confused because I am still not used to observing websites, I probably did not know what is the standard for one to decide whether it is a good website or bad website.
Liam Yue Wei (0327686)
Web Design and New Media
Good Website vs Bad Website
Lecture
During the class, Mr.Shamsul had covered up the overall module outline and told us about what we will be learning and what should we prepare to do in the future.I have learned several factors to make a difference between a good website and a bad website:
- Purpose : Every website needs a well-defined purpose, as website owners and bloggers who have a solid understand of what they expect to get out of their site will be able to work backwards in order to determine how the site should be managed, what content should be included and such.
- Clarityhttp://www.vandelaydesign.com/success-factors/
Instructions
We were assigned to a group of 5 to figure out 5 good websites and 5 bad websites, then present in the class.
When the class ended, Mr.Shamsul requested few of us to be representation of our group to post keywords that differentiate a good website and a bad website in the Facebook group.
What makes a good website and a bad website.
KEYWORDS
1. Usability
2. Accessibility
3. Function
4. Navigation
5. Content
6. Communication
7. Load Time
8. Colors
9. Typefaces
10. Layouts
11. Purpose
12. Images
13. Mobile Friendly
1. Usability
2. Accessibility
3. Function
4. Navigation
5. Content
6. Communication
7. Load Time
8. Colors
9. Typefaces
10. Layouts
11. Purpose
12. Images
13. Mobile Friendly
Comments
Post a Comment