23/10/2017- 27/10/2017 (Week8)
Liam Yue Wei (0327686)
Web Design & New Media
Assignment 2- HTML CV
Things to be included in CV
1. Contact Details
2. Employment History
3.Education and qualifications
4. Experience
5. Honesty
6. References
7. Styling
8. Language
9. Layout
10. Spelling and punctuation
1. Picture of myself
2. About me
3. Contact me
4. Occupation
5. Education
6. Languages
7. Skills
Name: Liam Yue Wei
Occupation: Student
About me
Contact me
-Phone number: 016-2120428
-Email: brenda.liam@gmail.com
-Facebook: Brenda Liam
Languages:
-English
-Chinese
-Malay
-Hokkien
-Japanese
Education
-SMK PBP 1 > PMR & SPM
-Taylor's Lakeside Campus > Foundation in Design
-Taylor's Lakeside Campus > BA(Hons) Interactive Multimedia Design
Skills
-Drawing
-Adobe softwares
-Maya
Submission
Google Drive Link : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B69Ch
Liam Yue Wei (0327686)
Web Design & New Media
Assignment 2- HTML CV
Things to be included in CV
1. Contact Details
2. Employment History
3.Education and qualifications
4. Experience
5. Honesty
6. References
7. Styling
8. Language
9. Layout
10. Spelling and punctuation
Instructions
On Monday, we were told by Mr.Shamsul to prepare about 5 wireframes and show him on Tuesday. We also need to include what we want to write for the content, so I will be typing them down in Tutorials section on this post.Tutorials
Content
I think in the content, the most important things to be in there are:1. Picture of myself
2. About me
3. Contact me
4. Occupation
5. Education
6. Languages
7. Skills
Name: Liam Yue Wei
Occupation: Student
About me
"Born in Penang and lives in Puchong, I love making arts ever since young.
I love drawings, paintings, sculptures, games, and so on. I am attracted to the plot behind the games and their design to make everything look more interesting. My goal is to improve myself and to connect people around the world with arts."
Contact me
-Phone number: 016-2120428
-Email: brenda.liam@gmail.com
-Facebook: Brenda Liam
Languages:
-English
-Chinese
-Malay
-Hokkien
-Japanese
Education
-SMK PBP 1 > PMR & SPM
-Taylor's Lakeside Campus > Foundation in Design
-Taylor's Lakeside Campus > BA(Hons) Interactive Multimedia Design
Skills
-Drawing
-Adobe softwares
-Maya
Visual researches
Submission
Google Drive Link : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B69Ch
Feedback
Mr.Shamsul said that it is okay for me to go for black and blue color scheme. When I do the 'Languages' part, I can actually do 'Speaking' and 'Writing', then write down the overall % of how good I am in my languages. He also mentioned that the part for my skills of the software, if I want to put the words on the right side of the screen. then the bar should be leaning towards the text.
Reflection
Experience
This assignment has become somewhat a personal reflection of ourselves as we are telling other people how good we are at stuffs, what did we do, which schools did we attend in the past. It was kind of frustrating for me to do this assignment sometimes when the html did not go the way I wanted it to, but I still managed to reach a solution and completed this assignment.
Observations
I realized that online CVs don't have to be fancy, like the visual researches I have done online. But it would be good to have a specific style to it, which is why we had to decide on the wireframe, color scheme, and more.
Findings
I think that making online CV can be a very good practice for us in the future when we want to showcase our skill to companies.








Comments
Post a Comment