23/10/2017- 6/11/2017 (Week 8-Week10)
Liam Yue Wei (0327686)
2D Animation
Lip Sync
Chicken lip sync (Beak only)
Practice Lip Sync (Mouth only) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
https://www.youtube.com/watch
Liam Yue Wei (0327686)
2D Animation
Lip Sync
Lecture
-No lecture-
Instructions
P3 Walk Cycle and Lip Sync (15%)
Walk Cycle
Due Week 8
AP Follow through and overlapping action / Arcs
REF Side Walk. Continuum of Thought.
Lip Sync
Due Week 10
AP Exaggeration / Appeal
AP Appeal / Squash and Stretch
REF Gorrilla.
Tutorial
Week 8
Sketches :Chicken lip sync (Beak only)
Week9
Practice Lip Sync (Mouth only) :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
Week 10
Chicken lip sync :https://www.youtube.com/watch
Feedback
-No feedback-
Reflection
Experience
Drawing just the mouths is easy, but drawing the character moving with the mouth is a little bit hard. Fortunately, there was not much problems for me except for exporting the video. I then found a way to export the video with audio without problem, which is to export the file to Adobe Premiere Pro and then export to ,mov file from there.Observations
I think, to make the lip sync look more realistic, it is best to make the character's eyes or head move a bit when it talked. Adding more details to it may be good idea too.
Findings
Overall, I think lip sync i still easier than walk cycle due to the movements of the characters make. However, I have learned the way to export a video with audio from Animate CC due to this assignment.


Comments
Post a Comment