4/10/2017 (Week 6)
Liam Yue Wei (0327686)
Video Editing and Production
Storyboarding
Liam Yue Wei (0327686)
Video Editing and Production
Storyboarding
Lecture
-No lecture was conducted... but we did exercise during the class-
Instruction
We did 2 exercises during the class. For the first one, we watched a short film about a boy with Autism, and we carried onto writing down the scenes. For the second exercise, we were given a short video to watch and we were asked to make a digital storyboard by taking some screenshots from the video that we think is necessary.Tutorial
For the first exercise, we watched a short film called "Guang".
For the second exercise, we watched a short video from the dropbox.
![]() |
| Exercise 1 |
For the second exercise, we watched a short video from the dropbox.
![]() |
| Exercise 2 |
Feedback
-No feedback-
Reflection
Experience
I did enjoy the short films Mr.Martin has shown us, I didn't really get the last part of my exercise 1 right, but I guess it's okay.
Observation
I did realize that the short film that we watched in the class today was more or less straightforward. The story was simple yet nice to watch.
Findings
I realized that film making doesn't need to be stories with deep theory or anything like that, it can be just simple yet easy to understand, feel and watch.


Comments
Post a Comment